Family Friendly City
- Incentive building and operating 24 hour Childcare in Vancouver for working families.
- Create a ‘Childcare Hub’ to cut red tape and shorten wait times for licensing, permitting and processes required for childcare centres.
- Increase the number of safe and licensed childcare facilities, especially for infants and toddlers.
- Leverage funding from senior governments for affordable childcare spaces.
- Provide a childcare resource and information guide on the City of Vancouver website.
- Streamline and fast-track licensing by working with Vancouver Coastal Health.
- Require childcare facilities to be included in all projects of rental housing, built on city-owned land.