- Offer more consideration for people in the community who have barriers to accessing City Hall and are most impacted by the Council decisions
- Reach out to the public in ways that are convenient for them, especially for families and seniors.
- Host some Council Meetings and Public Hearings in different Vancouver neighbourhoods.
- Create a mentorship program for younger generations interested in civic government.
- Establish a civic advisory committee, with a mandate to improve consultation and engagement